Whether you're a weekend warrior, professional athlete, or simply want to feel healthy, then consider Omega 3 Fish Oil as part of your daily nutritional program.
Documented benefits of Omega 3 are:
* Cardiovascular health
* Protection against strokes & heart attacks
* Improves brain function
* Less depression
* Helps with childhood disorders such as ADD, ADHD
* Protects against cancers such as breast, colon and prostate
* Anti-inflamatory which equates to less pain; healthier joints
Baseball has truly become a 52 week sport when you consider off-season training followed by pre-,in- and post-season games and continuous in-season training. No doubt, that such physical demands and stress can conribute to joint inflammation - a contributing factor to tendonitis. The anti-inflamatory benefit of Omega 3 can minimize inflammation and speed recovery contributing to optimal on-field and off-field(gym) performance.
Athlete or not, Omega 3 should be part of a healthy nutritional program.
Go hard in the yard -
- Five Tool Baseball Performance Training (FTBPT) is dedicated to sharing its knowledge, ideas and opinions on baseball performance training based upon field tested experiences as player, coach and baseball strength & conditioning coach. Proper exercise technique ( to ensure effective & efficient training programs) and baseball related movement patterns are implemented to maximize on-field performance. Emphasis is placed on movement based training which integrates multiple muscle groups. This approach has a greater transfer to on-field performance and can minimize the incidence and risk of injury. If a game is being played you can be sure Im watching it from home or from the stands. Many of my own workouts involve designing/creating out-of-the-box exercises & programs to enhance performance and movement unique to baseball